Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The most magical place of all…

Posted by: Shona Husk
In a few days hubby and I are taking the kids to Disneyland (Hong Kong). They are buzzing with excitement because even though we live in Australia they still know what is Disneyland is. They’ve seen the ads on the start of their movies (don’t ask how many times I’ve seen or heard ‘The Little Mermaid’ or ‘Beauty and the Beast’, but I can sing along to all the songs).

Neither hubby nor I have ever been, living in Australia the trek to the USA was too far and too expensive when we were growing up. With the new park in HK it’s opened the doors to a whole bunch of kids who would never have gone otherwise. We’re looking forward to it as much as the kids.
I’m ready for the spinning tea cups, the pirate ships and roller coasters, the fireworks and the parade. But most of all I’m looking forward to seeing the grins on my kid’s faces.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm used to buzzing down the freeway to Anaheim a couple of times a year to the original Disneyland (was starry eyed the first time for SURE since I'm originally from back East) but Hong Kong - how COOL! Can't wait to hear how the trip goes - have tons of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have a Disneyland in Hong Kong? Disneyland+shopping=the perfect holiday.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...